- I like to eat REAL food. I love knowing exactly where my food comes from, how it was raised, how it affects my health, how it nourishes both me and my community.
- Diets are silly. I’ve done a bunch of them. I’ve counted calories. I’ve had lists of no-foods. I’ve done 30-day challenges. I will not do such things anymore.
- I will not care about scales or measuring tapes. I will care about health.
- I strive to be a good person. For me that means recognizing and hopefully acting against racism, sexism, homophobia, able-ism and all the rest.
- I like to read. I like discussing what I read even more.
Can’t get enough of Sarah Reads and Eats?
Why not check out my FREE eBook: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/251751
Or follow me on Pinterest: